Subscribe to EDOM TECH Newsletter
Clock Jitter Attenuators, Jitter Cleaners
The Silicon Labs jitter attenuators lead the industry in jitter performance and frequency flexibility. Designed to meet the exacting specifications and high-performance requirements of Internet infrastructure, these best-in-class, ultra-low jitter clock devices reduce cost and complexity for a wide range of timing applications.
The Si539x (A/B/C/D) any-frequency jitter attenuating clocks generate output frequency (100 Hz to 1028 MHz) from any input frequency (8 kHz to 750 MHz), yet still deliver industry-leading jitter performance (90-fs RMS phase jitter). The Si5395/4/2 (P) offers the best in class jitter (69-fs RMS phase jitter) for ultra-high performance applications like 56G/112G SerDes. Our innovative architecture combines proprietary DSPLL® and MultiSynth technologies, providing infinite frequency synthesis and jitter attenuation in a highly integrated PLL solution.
- Generates any combination of output frequencies from any input frequency
- Ultra low jitter: 69 fs
- SyncE G.8262 compliant
- Enhanced hitless switching minimizes output phase transients
- Synchronous, free-run and holdover modes
- Status monitoring: LOL, LOS, OOF
- Output frequency up to 1028 MHz
- Re-programmable to any frequency without BOM changes
- In-Circuit programmable via SPI and I2C
- Drop-in compatible with Si5345/44/42